CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Why Study this Course at Apex?
- Because you love children!
- Blended Learning: Combine face to face, online and correspondence study to take full control of when and where you learn
- Self Paced: When you enrol we give you access to all knowledge training and assessment material. We give you full access to all our training and support class. This leaves you in full control of the pace of your study.
- Massive Discounts Available
- Government Funding Available for Eligible Candidates: Get more than a 90% discount thanks to funding from the Queensland government.
- Payment plans available to all self funded students
- Job opportunities: According to Job Outlook, up until 2019, more than 50,000 new jobs are expected to be created for child carers. Roles include nanny and family daycare worker.
- Austudy approved: Receive Centrelink payments while studying at Apex
CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care is designed for individuals who want to work with children and toddlers in child care and early childhood education settings. Students who complete this qualification quality for a number of lucrative occupations including:
- Child Care Worker
- Out of School Hours Care Worker
- Family Daycare Worker
The course consists of 18 units of competency (15 core and 3 elective):
- CHCCS400C Work within a relevant legal and ethical framework
- CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence
- CHCECE002 Ensure the health and safety of children
- CHCECE003 Provide care for children
- CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks
- CHCECE005 Provide care for babies and toddlers
- CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
- CHCECE009 Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
- CHCECE010 Support the holistic development of children in early childhood
- CHCECE011 Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning
- CHCECE013 Use information about children to inform practice
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTWHS001 Participate in work health and safety
- HLTHIR404D Work effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people
- CHCECE006 Support behaviour of children and young people
- CHCECE012 Support children to connect with their world
- CHCORG303C Participate effectively in the work environment